Policies and Availability

In the middle of the olivegrooves with view of the White Mountains and the sea in a quiet location, the villa is an ideal starting-point for your journeys around Crete.
This paradise on the Cretan Sea is the absolute summer destination for couples, families and groups of friends, they want to live an unforgettable experience.
 

Τιμές και Διαθεσιμότητα

Low Season: April, May, October
Meddle Season: June, September
High Season: July, August
Check in: 16:00pm and Check out: 10:00 am.

Availability: Please scroll down to availability section or click here and contact us for further details and price for the period you are interested.

 

Ελάχιστη παραμονή και επιβεβαίωση κράτησης

  • The confirm of your reservation has to do with an advance of 30% of the whole sum of money. The rest of 70% is payed with your arrival at the villa.
  • The minimum of stay is 7 days in the middle or the high season.
  • The minimum of stay is 5 days during the low or the winter season.

 

Services included at the prices of the Villa Erato are the following:

  • Wireless wi-fi, internet.
  • Cleaning services and changing bed-sheets and towels twice a week.
  • Cleaning and keeping-well the swimming-pool and garden lawn.
  • Free use of air-condition in all bedrooms and living-rooms.
  • The electrical power and water as the legal state-taxes.

 

Cancelation Policy

  • Refund of the money in advance is given, only if the cancelation is till 90 days before your arrival at the villa.
  • Refund of 50% of the money in advance is given, if only the cancelation is till 60 days before your arrival.
  • If the cancelation is 59 days before the day of your arrival, there is no refund to be payed.

Availability